Migration of lead and cadmium from ceramic articles intended for food contact
Migration testing of lead and cadmium from ceramic articles according to Commission Directive 2005/31/EC (amending Council Directive 84/500/EEC).
This test does not cover the migration of metals from the lip and rim area of ceramic cups, mugs, etc. Please ask for details, if such testing is required.
More information about the method family:ICP-OES Analysis (ICP-OES)ICP-MS Analysis (ICP-MS)
- Suitable sample matrices
- All ceramic food contact materials (FCM)
- Minimum sample amount
- 6 pieces of sample material (finished products or raw materials)
- Typical turnaround time
- 4 weeks after receiving the samples
- Detection limit
- 0.8 mg/kg for lead and 0.07 mg/kg for cadmium. More sensitive method available upon request.
- Quality system
- Accredited testing laboratory
- Device types
- Method expert
- Niko Markkinen
- Price (VAT 0)
- 198 € per sample
Results in four easy steps
1Select the tests you need
2Get an order confirmation
3Ship your samples to us
4Receive your test report
Ask for a quote
Contact us below to get a quote for testing services in one business day.
We always reply within one business day.
You can also email us at email@example.com or call +358 50 336 6128.