Measurlabs is a technology company that provides laboratory analyses, materials characterization and testing services. We collaborate with over 600 partner laboratories across the globe and bring their best testing methods in our clients' reach.
By using customized laboratory tests provided by our lab network, clients can cut costs and reduce turnaround time in their research and development, quality assurance and certification activities.
Come develop the world's best measurement service with us!
Expert – Materials and Environmental Testing
We hope you got
- Experience in working in a testing laboratory
- Your former colleagues would recommend you wholeheartedly (we take culture seriously 🤗💙).
- Basic knowledge about ICP-OES, ICP-MS, IC, GC and/or XRF
- Advanced English skills
- Social character and experience in customer service & sales
- Start: By agreement
- Type and duration: full-time, permanent
- Salary: negotiable
- Location: Mannerheimintie 117, 00280 Helsinki (up to 50% remote work possibility)
Steps of the recruitment process
- Apply now by sending your CV and a short application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video interview. Kalle will have a 30-45 min video interview with you.
- Follow-up interviews on-site. Measurlabs’ recruitment team interviews you for 1-2 hours at our Ruskeasuo office.
- Completion of preliminary tasks. You will be given 2 pre-assignments to complete, which will take about an hour to complete each.
- Second onsite interview at our office (if needed)
- Hiring decision