Sample shipping instructions
Please follow the instructions below when sending your samples to Measurlabs.
- Make sure you have enough sample material for the tests. If you are concerned that your samples are too small then please contact us for advice.
- Pack your samples into containers that can withstand the shipping.
- Mark your samples clearly, prefer printed sample markings over handwritten ones. Mark each sample with an unique identifier (e.g. SAMPLE-001).
- Print the order confirmation email and send it to us together with your samples.
- If you have the safety data sheet for the substance, please include it in the shipment.
- Follow the rules and regulations for shipping of dangerous goods. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Use customs and carriage value of 1 USD. If you send samples from outside of the EU area, we need to declare customs. To prevent shipping clearance delays, please use 1 USD value and mark the goods as samples that are destroyed in analysis.
If the shipment requires a phone number, you can use +358 50 336 6128
If the shipment requires an email address, you can use firstname.lastname@example.org
If needed for customs, our EORI number is EORI FI2820461-1
Note! Unless otherwise agreed, we will dispose of your samples after the analysis has been performed. If the customer requests the return of unneeded sample material, Measurlabs can return them to the customer, at the customer’s cost and risk. Refer to terms and conditions for further details.