ICP-MS heavy metals for water sample (Sb, As, Hg, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Pb, Ni, Zn, V)
Determination of Sb, As, Hg, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Pb, Ni, Zn and V from water samples with ICP-MS-technique. The concentration of each element is expressed in units µg/l in the results
More information about the method family:Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Suitable sample matrices
- Water (e.g. ground, surface, raw, potable and waste water)
- Minimum sample amount
- 60 ml
- Typical turnaround time
- 2 weeks after receiving the samples
- Detection limit
- Sb: 0,05 µg/l, As: 1 µg/l, Hg: 0,005 µg/l, Cd: 0,02 µg/l, Co: 0,5 µg/l, Cr: 0,2 µg/l, Cu: 1 µg/l, Pb: 0,5 µg/l, Ni: 2 µg/l, Zn: 2 µg/l, V: 1 µg/l
- Quality system
- Accredited test method, Accredited testing laboratory
- Device families
- VNa 214/2017 (AFS / EPA 200.8, EN ISO 17294-2, EPA 6020A, EPA 245.7, EPA 1631, EN ISO 178 52, EN 16192)
- Method expert
Prices excluding VAT.
Ordering made easy
1.Order one of our testing services or ask for help.
2.Send us your samples.
3.We measure your materials or products.
4.You receive the test report and the results in your email.