ICP-OES measurement (wide) for waste and construction materials (Ag, As, Ba, Be, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Hg, Li, Mn, Mo, Ni, Pb, Sb, Sn, Sr, Tl, V and Zn)
ICP-OES measurement package for waste and construction material samples. The assay includes the pre-treatment of the sample with aqua regia decomposition and the measurement of the following elements using ICP-OES technique: Ag, As, Ba, Be, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Hg, Li, Mn, Mo, Ni, Pb, Sb, Sn, Sr, Tl, V and Zn. The concentrations of the measured elements are expressed in unit mg / kg d.m. in the results. Analysis is also available with fast delivery turnaound time for the results. Ask an offer from our expert.
- Suitable sample matrices
- Waste and construction materials
- Minimum sample amount
- 5 grams of dry material
- Typical turnaround time
- 2 weeks after receiving the samples
- Detection limit
- Ag: 0.5 mg/kg d.m. As: 0.5 mg/kg d.m. Ba: 0.2 mg/kg d.m. Be: 0.01 mg/kg d.m. Cd: 0.4 mg/kg d.m. Co: 0.2 mg/kg d.m. Cr: 0.5 mg/kg d.m. Cu: 1 mg/kg d.m. Fe: 10 mg/kg d.m. Hg: 0.2 mg/kg d.m. Li: 1 mg/kg d.m. Mn: 0.5 mg/kg d.m. Mo: 0.4 mg/kg d.m. Ni: 1 mg/kg d.m. P: 5 mg/kg d.m. Pb: 1 mg/kg d.m. Sb: 0.5 mg/kg d.m. Sn: 1 mg/kg d.m. Sr: 0.1 mg/kg d.m. Tl: 0.5 mg/kg d.m. V: 0.1 mg/kg d.m. Zn: 3 mg/kg d.m.
- Quality system
- Accredited test method, Accredited testing laboratory
- Device families
- EPA 200.7, ISO 11885, EPA 6010, SM 3120, EPA 3050, CSN 13657
- Method expert
Interested in this measurement?
You can order this measurement via online checkout. Just fill in a few details below: