Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) in gas
Determination of the amount of hydrogen fluoride (HF) in a gas sample.
Testing is performed by pumping the gas through a gas trap, after which the content of the trap is analyzed.
The required pump and gas trap will be delivered to the customer before sampling. The customer performs the sampling and returns the equipment, upon which the analysis is performed.
The detection limit depends on the volume of the sampled gas. Please see the details below.
- Suitable sample matrices
- Required sample quantity
- Depends on the HF concenration
- Typical turnaround time
- 3 weeks after receiving the samples
- Detection limit
- 12 µg/m3 with 100 L sampling, 8 µg/m3 with 200 L sampling
- Available quality systems
- Accredited testing laboratory