Restricted substances in metallic jewelry and watches
Testing for harmful substances in metal jewelery and watches according to the requirements of REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006. The test package includes the following tests: -Transfer of nickel from jewelry or watches to the human body. Limit value for first-time piercing jewelry 0.2 µg / cm2 / week. For other jewellery is 0.5 µg / cm2 / week. Cadmium (concentration test, limit value 0.01% by weight) Lead (concentration testing, limit value 0.05% by weight)
- Suitable sample matrices
- Metallic jewellery items and wrist watches
- Minimum sample amount
- Depends on the tested item. Please check from our expert.
- Typical turnaround time
- 4 weeks after receiving the samples
- Detection limit
- Nickel migration 0.2 µg/cm2/week Cadmium 0.01 w% Lead 0.05 w%
- Quality system
- Accredited testing laboratory
- Device families
- Method expert
Prices excluding VAT.