Tensile test for fibre reinforced composites, ISO 527-4/5
This method is used to study tensile properties of isotropic and orthotropic fibre-reinforced plastic composites according to ISO 527-4 standard.
- Suitable sample matrices
- Fibre reinforced composite
- Minimum sample amount
- 270 mm x 100 mm plate for each test
- Typical turnaround time
- 3 weeks after receiving the samples
- Quality system
- Accredited test method, Accredited testing laboratory
- Device families
- EN ISO 527-4, EN ISO 527-5
- Method expert
- Price (VAT 0)
- First sample: 260 €
Additional samples: 84 € per sample
Interested in this measurement?
You can order this measurement via online checkout. Just fill in a few details below:
Ordering made easy
1.Order one of our testing services or ask for help.
2.Send us your samples.
3.We measure your materials or products.
4.You receive the test report and the results in your email.