CEPI recyclability of paper and board
Recyclability testing of paper and cardboard according to the CEPI recyclability laboratory test method (version 2, October 2022).
- Filtrate analysis
- Determination of the coarse reject
- Determination of the consistency after the coarse screening (AC)
- Sheet adhesion test and visual appearance test after the coarse screening
- Determination of the fine reject
- Sheet adhesion test and visual appearance test after the fine screening
- Determination of macro stickies
- Scorecard assessment
- Suitable sample matrices
- Paper and board
- Minimum sample amount
- 200 g (air dry)
- Typical turnaround time
- 5 weeks after receiving the samples
- Quality system
- Accredited testing laboratory
- Method expert
- Paula Hirsilä
- Price (VAT 0)
- 1,498 € per sample
Results in four easy steps
1Select the tests you need
2Get an order confirmation
3Ship your samples to us
4Receive your test report
Ask for a quote
Contact us below to get a quote for testing services in one business day.
We always reply within one business day.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 50 336 6128.