Cross-sectional HR-TEM imaging + EDX + FIB
Cross-sectional imaging of a sample with a high-resolution transmission electron microscope (HR-TEM) and determination of the elemental composition of the sample using electron dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX). The cross-sectional sample is prepared using focused ion beam (FIB).
More information about the method family:Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- Suitable sample matrices
- Many hard materials, such as thin film coated silicon wafers, glass substrates, metals and many more.
- Minimum sample amount
- Even small particles can be prepared as cross-sectional samples and imaged with TEM.
- Typical turnaround time
- 2 weeks after receiving the samples
- Detection limit
- Resolution goes down to sub-nanometer range.
- Quality system
- Measurlabs validated method
- Device families
- Method expert
Prices excluding VAT.