Cross-sectional HR-TEM imaging with FIB sample preparation
Cross-sectional imaging of a sample with a high-resolution transmission electron microscope (HR-TEM). Samples are prepared with focused ion beam (FIB).
- Suitable sample matrices
- Many hard materials, such as thin film coated silicon wafers, glass substrates, metals and many more.
- Minimum sample amount
- Even small particles can be prepared as cross-sectional samples and imaged with TEM.
- Typical turnaround time
- 4 weeks after receiving the samples
- Detection limit
- Resolution down to sub-nanometer range.
- Quality system
- Measurlabs validated method
- Device families
- Method expert
Interested in this measurement?
You can order this measurement via online checkout. Just fill in a few details below:
Ordering made easy
1.Order one of our testing services or ask for help.
2.Send us your samples.
3.We measure your materials or products.
4.You receive the test report and the results in your email.